Saturday, October 10, 2009

Desire aka fetish...


Like the Annie's song, you transported me to an altogether new horizon...
Thoughts, nay, thought waves gush into my mind that keep ringing a bell all the time!
As though the rain Gods are going to pour and thunder,
so is my mind set for an outburst of thoughts...
A fetish to get back to you everyday...
A fetish to be with you all day...
I know not why I think this way,
Yet a fetish to lurk on the same thing everyday!

When you sealed yours with mine as i said 'No' with dismay,
My mind travelled a long way...
Pleasant ramblings of this sealing remain as though a newfound preoccupation!
This for sure has left me with some lovely memories to sit back and ponder over...Yes passing fantasies are indeed a thrill!!
Krishna, I know not what I need, guide me through the right way though...

No comments:

Post a Comment