Wednesday, October 23, 2013

A post on posts (exactly 300 words, I promise, excluding these words within braces)!





Good morning! 


Here I am before my  desktop; just after my strong cup of filter coffee.  Its taste still lingers in my mouth; while my mind grapples with thoughts about writing the next post. Having resolved to write everyday ( it could be just about anything that strikes my mind), I see a mixture of thoughts, garnished with a huge question mark , that looms large all day. Writing to me is a holistic approach of changing the way I perceive day to day events.  It is quite a liberating experience and gives me a great sense of gratification. It is one act during which I can put the best of my repertoire to use in an unabridged fashion; it also paves way to enhancing my vocabulary.  


Nonetheless, it is all easier said than done I must admit. To translate these set of thoughts into words and typing them out amidst the errands that I need to run day in and day out, is quite challenging. I may not be typing or writing all the time, there is a prelude to it though.  The conceptualization that needs to go into it sans any mundane distraction plays a pivotal role. That is the midpoint that I have been looking for; synonymous to a soul-searching exercise.  So when everything is conducive,  that is I have decided to turn off the mobile data on my android, I have put the day’s cooking to rest, et al, I can still smell filter coffee in my mouth;  there is this certain stoppage to the free flow of thoughts and words. I tell myself, “I thought you wanted to write more, what went wrong?” I feel am in a labyrinth trying to wade my way out...I ask myself: “Where’s that lost connection?”

No comments:

Post a Comment