Saturday, November 9, 2013

Renaissance



Almost 30 years spent,
Thoughts I have stayed on with, for rent;
Shut I had them in the jars of time, quite pent;
No messiah or pal was sent
Albeit: Aplenty were the hints laden deep within;
Cues and clues kept screaming all over
Let them amiss I did, not seeing them hover over.

A fresh spell of rain then I did feel
Fall in love with myself more, I did
Transform I did with lovely candids...
The showers springing surprises day by day
Ringing bells of renaissance!
Muses gradually shook hands with me
Breaking the rigidity in me
Muses thus importune:  let loose!
Juices then would ooze
Buckle up and set footloose I did
With all sagacity to learn from within
Muses ranted on: Brandish what you possess
Outlandish you’d feel in recess...
30 then would meet 30,000
And yet would crave for more
All the thoughts I then bore
Would never be a bore
Leading me back to my core...







No comments:

Post a Comment