Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Through the trusted transistor:-



A certain gloom that looms large
A cloud so thick that it needs a downpour
Lilting notes keep haunting me
As though they are out on a mission
The friendly transistor never lets me down
It keeps presenting me with surprises
I may have easy access to them on my phone
There is an inexplicable element of surprise though!
Songs whose movies I have never watched
I am sure that is no criterion for the music to be enjoyed
Raja Sir's charm would do no harm
I feel am in a loved one's arm
The music is such a balm, so soothing
Madness,  craziness whatever I may want to call it
The transistor has always been a friend in need
Demystifying everything that seems complicated
Hours of work seem fun and become the I-want-to-do-more-of-it kind
I hate to see its battery die
The waves from the sky
Transmit pleasure which knows no bounds
Oh this bosom pal of mine
Serves for some good learning too
Of Carnatic and raja sir
The blend to me is a melodious concoction
Like Orsino's opening dialogue in Twelfth  Night,
Music is the food of love, for it makes me forget
Hunger pangs are never a problem
For music is food, and makes me forget
Sans a regret






















No comments:

Post a Comment